Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wow, my second blog!

Ahh, were to start. So much to say and so little time. Today we had our Chili's night for the cheerleaders. This is were 10% of the proceeds go to our Giants team, we had a great turn out and it was lots of fun! Things like this really remind me why I love coaching my little cheerleaders. Now I am back at home getting ready to watch Martha Stewart's Halloween, it doesn't get any better then that. I should be making tutus instead, but to be honest I would rather stub my toe then do those right now.

I have a meeting tomorrow with the city and then a coaches meeting tomorrow night. I really wonder when I decided to do all this, it is really overwhelming at times but is so fulfilling at the same time. Weird, I know! I do thank God every night for the blessings he has given me, but feww I need a vacation. Toots and I are going to the Pumpkin Patch with Julie and Caroline on friday, so that she be fun. Toots loves her some Caroline!!! Maybe it will give Julie a well deserved break with Madison around. For some reason every times she gets around Caroline she feels the need to carry her everywhere and kiss her all over. The funny thing is Caroline loves it, kid doesn't mind being carried everywhere at all. Heck I would like to be carried everywhere too.:) I will post pics after we get back. Thanks, Heather for telling me how to do the pics. I can only hope one day my blog will look as good as yours. Till next time!

Sugars!
Lauren

No comments: