Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh golly gee its my first blog!



Well here goes nothing or very well might be something. I have been contemplating stating another blog for awhile. I have been reading so many fun and inspirational blogs that I wanted my very own. I think now is the best time for me to start since my life is better then it has ever been. I am super busy and it is just the way I like it. I never dreamed that I would have a business that has been doing so well. I have a wonderful husband that just opened his own insurance agency and a vivacious little 6 year old girl that I lovingly refer to as "Toots". I think now is the perfect time to start posting blogs since it is my favorite time of the year and I can share all my crazy ideas and life with everyone.



Today was a very busy day, as usually Saturday's are. We started bright and early at 6:30 am and put together what I thought was going to be a very unproductive garage sale. I had already told my husband, Kris that I was to busy and did not have time to get anything ready to sell. My mother and father in law spent the night last night in order to get up bright and early and get everything ready. We put everything out and then off Kris, me , Toots, and Jessica (my sister in law) went to our football game. We cheer for the 1st grade Giants and I love it. Well I don't cheer I just coach, Toots cheers:) My little cheerleaders are not so peppy in the AM, but oh how I still love coaching them and love them as if they were all my own. We ofcourse win our game, that make us now 3-0. We won the Superbowl last year and hope to keep our title this year, I think we might make it. Go Giants! When we were finished cheering the boys on we hopped back to the house to see what we had sold at our very sparse garage sale. To my surprise my mother in law had sold a bulletin board and one of Tootes old pic nic tables. I had made a whopping $5! Now that put me in the mood, I immediately ran up to Tootes room and got all her old clothes and then went to mine and pulled out some not so cute purses I never use. I then included all my stuff in the garage sale and it sold faster then anyone, I was so pleased:) I ended the day with $60, not a lot but way more then I had thought it would be.


The day is now over and I need to get ready for tomorrow. We have a long day tomorrow as well. We will be attending the Dallas Cowboys game with our friends Amber and Jeff they were so nice and invited us. What a lucky girl I am! I probably talked a little to much for my first blog, but hey I am new and have lots to learn in this blog world. Thanks for listening to me ramble. Check back soon.


Sugars!

Lauren

No comments: