Monday, October 27, 2008

Deffinetly not a blogger:(


I think I have resigned myself to believe that I am not a blogger. I read all these wonderful fun mommy/homemaker blogs and so wanna be there. I just want to be like them, simply wonderful. I will push through however and try to be a better blogger, but I don't know how much longer I can hang on. Anyway, I have been pretty much drowning in tutus and have seriously wondered why I even got into this venture. People are so rude and inpatient and I don't have the time to deal with that in my life. I do however love the creative part of it. I have decided to branch out a little bit with my tutus and have started to do pillowcase dresses, fun tops, and ribbon shirts. I need to come up with some baby boy stuff:O) I did however get most of my tutus finished, so now I am a little less stressed and have to move on too my Christmas photo shoot which is on Nov.2 Be on the look out for all my creations. I am truly blessed with all the good fortune that has come my way.








Between Cotton Candy Tutus and cheerleading it has been a whirlwind of a last couple months. We have competition coming up and Cheerfest that we need to get ready for. We have been practicing hard and I think we will do excellent. I have done my best and my best is all I can do with everything. The saying that has come into my head alot lately is if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. I am stressed beyond belief, but I could not ask for a better life.





On the home front Madison is doing well. She has a tooth coming in behind a baby tooth. The problem is the baby tooth is not mobile and it puts her mommy in a panic. I have a fascination with teeth and my kid can not have horrible teeth. I have been praying for the last couple nights that it comes out and I think it maybe mobile folks. I will have to take a picture and share. We have Madison's conference on Wednesday. I know she is doing great, despite what she says. She tell me that she has know friends, but for some reason I don't totally believe the child. I will ask at her conference, just to make sure she is not a cast of in 1st grade. I can not believe Halloween is almost here I have not even enjoyed my favorite month, to much stress.:( We had out Cheerleading Halloween party this Saturday and it was also one of my cheerleaders bday. It was fun!! Amber and I had out make up done at MAC and went as a Good witch and Bad witch, I was so disappointed in my makeup and felt like I looked like poo. As you can see from the above pic.



On that note I will end my little negative session and return when I have happier things to speak about. Hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween!









Sugars



Lauren









1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are so sweet - I got your comment!!! I would LOVE to have a tutu for Harper - any color would be awesome! And I would love to advertise for you!!!!!! Your stuff is awesome!
Email me at mrskellystamps@yahoo.com!